Why Choose an Insulated Garage Door from IGD?
- Because our doors have a 40mm thick Polyurethane core, not inferior Polystyrene.
- Thermal Breaks between panels.
- Because they work, keeping your garage cool during summer and warmer in winter.
- Standard doors have no thermal properties and facilitate the transfer of energy into and out of your garage.
- Standard doors are .5 or .6 of a mm thick (not even 1 mm) our doors are 40mm's thick.
- Our doors have a Polyurethane core, which means their insulation properties are better than 3 double brick walls combined!
- Because our door panels are solid they're incredibly strong and very quite.
- Our doors can assist in reducing your homes energy costs.
- They protect your belongings from the extremes in temperature.
- Our doors have a unique sealing system which means there are no gaps for dust and dirt to enter between your brickwork and the door.
- They are affordable with realistic pricing.
- The best customer service you'll find anywhere.
- Call IGD today and find out how affordable a real door is!
- Click here to see what makes our doors so good..
What makes them so good?
- 40mm of High density Polyurethane Insulation in every panel
- A fully enclosed galvanized and powdercoated sectional door panel
- Very quiet belt driven motors utilizing Italian motor technology
- Optional Battery backup
- Wireless Security keypads
- Interior wall mounted switches
- 2 deluxe garage remote controls with every door supplied
- Powdercoated tracks and hardware are standard
- A superior finish with a door that is the same color on both sides
- A garage door that is built to last
- A door that is so strong it can be used in cyclonic locations
Great Looking Garage Doors
The interior of the door creates the appearance of another room not just a garage. What would you prefer to see?, a door that looks like it is only half finished or a door that looks great and is worth what you paid for it?
Insulated & Pinch Resistant Garage Doors
We all know that insulation keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer and that all modern homes have insulation in their roof space. So why isn't your garage door insulated as well? In Australia it is common for a garage door to occupy at least 1/3 of the surface area of the front of your home and if it isn't insulated your garage space is an area that can facilitate the transfer of extreme temperatures into your home. Polyurethane insulation is one of the most effective insulation materials available and is as much as 30% more effective than Polystyrene insulation. At Insulated Garage Doors our panels can reduce up to 90% of this temperature exchange. Insulated panels also help to reduce street noise and are dramatically stronger than a standard single sheet garage door. The Pinch Resistant design helps to prevent the likelihood of fingers being caught in between the panels when the door is being operated.
Unique Weather Seal System
All Insulated Garage Doors are supplied with Hermetic rubber seals as a standard feature with IGD on the bottom of every door. We also supply as standard seals around the whole of the door opening. These seals provide excellent protection against wind, rain and dust and transform your garage into another room of your house.
Manual Lock for Added Garage Security
Manual Locking system provides extra security when away on holidays or during the building process of your new home.